Calling all Scottish food and Outlander fans. You’re invited to an amazing Outlander Inspired Dinner and Show just a stone’s throw away from where the show was filmed featuring food, drink and music inspired by the books and TV series.
Culinary time travel at its tastiest!
“The Outlander themed dinner show is exactly that; entertainment is served in portions as generous as the food, interspersing the evening with infectious bursts of music, song and dance which pay tribute to the Outlander phenomenon and it’s romantic setting in the Scottish Highlands” The Chaotic Scot
Inspired by the food and entertainment in Diana Galbaldon’s Outlander series, the evening includes:
- a delicious three course meal served by The Torphichen Inn
- Live traditional music from local band Boorach,
- Highland dancing (including the famous sword dance)
- a wee bit of bag-piping
- and readings from the Outlander series.
So come on all Outlander fans, better make like Jamie’s clan motto and be ready!
- This event is held at Torphichen Inn which is a short drive from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Stirling. Map below
- Proceedings begins at 7.30pm and last approximately two hours.
- The dinner and show are inspired by the Outlander series and are not endorsed or in any other way supported by Starz or Diana Gabaldon.
- Tickets can be purchased from Torphichen Inn
- Minimum booking number 20, maximum 160
- Individuals welcome to join group – email email@example.com
How to get to the Torphichen Inn:
DISCLAIMER: This dinner is not an official event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Sony, Starz and Diana Gabaldon or the Outlander book publishers.
This website and its content is copyright of Mary’s Meanders Ltd- © Mary’s Meanders Ltd. All rights reserved.